Now Hiring Chiropractic Assistant
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. A Chiropractic Assistant is responsible for preparing the clinic for opening. Greeting patients, charting their progress, assisting the doctor, entering their procedures into the computer, scheduling follow up appointments and collecting fees. You will balance the books at the end of the night and prepare the clinic for the following day.
- We are looking to hire someone that is reliable and has a good work ethic.
- You must be flexible to work days, evenings and on Saturdays.
- A clean and neat appearance is a must, energetic, a willingness to learn and the desire to become a valuable asset to our company.
- You must have your own transportation and be able work at two locations.
- Typing, telephone and computer skills are helpful, but will train for all required duties.
If you have great organizational skills, are motivated and enjoy working with people, please stop at one of our clinics and fill out an application. Our addresses and hours are listed below.
Dearborn Chiropractic Life Center
6549 Schaefer Dearborn, MI 48126
Mon & Fri
8am - 12:30
Southwest Detroit Chiropractic Clinic
6807 W. Vernor Detroit, Mi 48209
Tuesday & Thursday
9 am - 12:30
3 pm - 7 pm
9 am - 1 pm